Wednesday 13 January 2016

Promise of a new year...


13th January 2016

 
Promise of a new year…


Hot days, late nights, bbq’s, catching up with friends, tennis and cricket, beach, towels, hats and sunscreen – are wonderful words I associate with my summer holidays.
 
And the allure of this is so strong at the end of busy year when we are gearing up for a break over the blessed Christmas period.

But what do you look forward to after we’ve had time celebrating Christmas, relaxing and enjoying the change of pace?

For me, the promise of a new year and all its possibilities is exciting.  It holds a multitude of ‘can do’ options that I have all year to explore.  This giddy time allows the ideas/thoughts/'maybe one day’ plans that have been bubbling away in my mind to come forward to see if they are ‘do-able’.  I think it comes from being relaxed and having time and space to allow these thoughts to grow.

After a break I always look forward to getting back into routine and sinking my teeth into these possibilities – I wonder what will come to light?

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment